Reply To: We would love to know more about you. Let’s share!

Home Forums 🧜‍♀️🧜🏽‍♀️ Open Forum Chat We would love to know more about you. Let’s share! Reply To: We would love to know more about you. Let’s share!

Jeanene Gwin
Participant

I dated a long liner, while I was a bartender in a harbor bar. He was gone a couple of weeks at a time. When we married he was a day fisherman and I became a stepmom. I decided to go back to school  and became a teacher. We bought a home and had 3 sons. Time flew by and we have now been married 32 years, raised 3 sons ; 2 have graduated from college one still in college. I have retired after teaching 30 years and we ran a retail seafood business for the last 3 years. A fishing friend died last year so , of course we bought his boat. We now have a gillnet boat and a pot boat. My middle son is trying his hand at fishing and learning the ropes. He was my partner in our retail business so we closed that down and I am back teaching a few hours a week. I am happy with my 2 labs, 2 cats and 5 chickens. We live 5 miles from the beach. It has never been an easy life, but it is pretty good right now.