You’re Invited to the * First Ever Pleasure Retreat * for Partners of Commercial Fishermen!
Meeting Partners of Commercial Fishermen at the Pacific Marine Expo in Seattle transformed me in a way that’s hard to describe.
It wasn’t like meeting a new person so much as, “YAY! There you are! How are you doing, sister?!”
For a visual, it felt like the “Best Friend Speech” scene in the movie Bridesmaids:
“l feel so close to you and can trust you. You are my angel and soul mate. And l feel l can communicate with you with simply a look.”
*Me and every Partner of a Commercial Fisherman:*
This idea began because I know what feeling isolated and misunderstood is like.
Sitting at a table of fishermen with no one to relate to is why this blog was created in the first place.
Our friends and family try to understand, but unless you live “the life,” they can never give the support we truly need to get through the challenges of our lifestyle.
I’ll never forget the first email I received from a fellow POCF saying, “I get you.” It made me feel empowered and less alone.
It brought a sense of belongingness while living between two worlds as a woman and a partner of a commercial fisherman.
Attending the Pacific Marine Expo confirmed to me that we have a whole community of US out there, and we are not alone.
And that instant connection to other POCFs who know our joys and challenges is almost a spiritual experience.
Feeling seen and heard and simply being with other ladies who “get it without judgment” is like taking your bra off at the end of a loooong day – it feels f*cking great.
Our virtual community is incredibly unique and special, but to experience the transformational power of sisterhood and thrive in a close community of women that doesn’t exist where we live through an in-person experience is *life-changing.*
I decided I wanted that for US.
I am SO EXCITED to present the *First Ever Partners of Commercial Fishermen Beach Retreat!*
This is a time to rest, reset and fill your cup to be mentally healthy for the on and off-seasons ahead.
A chance to tap into inner peace and strength so that each of us can live our very best lives that will positively impact ourselves and our relationships.
I debated where it should take place – the West Coast, the East Coast, or the middle of the country. But when I thought about all the ways I want you to feel pampered, empowered, and loved that week, there is only one place it could be.
~ Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina ~
I want to immerse you in Southern Hospitality.
Chris and I live in a nearby town, Wilmington, in the off-season, and one of my favorite beaches in the world is Wrightsville – turquoise water, picturesque shores, and a laidback community that evokes kicking back on a porch, the breeze in your hair…a place to *just be.*
Being a Partner of a Commercial Fisherman is a labor of love, and it’s time to give that love back to ourselves!
- Exclusive 2-day/1-night beach house retreat experience with no more than five partners of commercial fishermen.
- Your ~own room~ where you can lay starfish on the bed without obligation to anyone but yourself!
- Monday, September 11th, 6 pm – 8 pm – Southern Low Country Boil Dinner featuring Wild-Caught Seafood Included.
- Tuesday, September 12th- Breakfast, catered Lunch & Dinner Included.
- Wednesday, September 13th, 8-9 am – Breakfast and Snacks for travel Included.
- Gifting for all attendees.
OUR DAYS WILL INCLUDE:
- Virtual wellness coaching with a renowned Mental Health Specialist (TBA) to learn skills for self-care, handling anxiety/overwhelm, and time for Q&A to ask anything on your heart and mind.
- Guided Meditation (optional)
- Energy Healing (optional)
- Beach walks (weather permitting)
- Free time to take a nap, read a book, or go to the beach.
- “Girling out” for a movie night if you so choose.
- (Or, you can relax in your own space without pressure!)
- Invite to private group messaging for attendees until the time of retreat.
- Free 1-year Membership to the groundbreaking POCF forum on meganwaldrep.com – debuting this Spring!
THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to connect on a deeper level with like-minded women in a safe environment to *feel feels* without judgment.
- You want quality time with yourself without the responsibilities of home and just need a break.
- You want a transformational experience that can bring peace and reduce stress and overwhelm in your life.
THIS RETREAT IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You do not want to develop deeper friendships with women with similar interests, joys, and challenges.
- You are not looking for ways to handle anxiety to benefit your mental health.
- You are looking for a “Spring Break” experience. Sure, alcohol is welcome, but the expectation of responsible behavior is number one. This is a time to rest and reset instead of hangovers (that lead to anxiety and regret).
What POCFs are saying:
“I started dating my boyfriend in December, and it’s been so hard. I never knew it would be this hard. Probably the biggest source of encouragement for me has been your community. Y’all have made me feel not so alone.” – Hina
“I’m so incredibly happy I found this community because I feel this is so different from so many other LDRs (Long Distant Relationships).” – Lainna
“I’m really excited to see that there’s a whole community of us out there; it makes me feel better that I’m not alone in this.” – Alexis
There are two payment options available:
1 Payment of $2222
2 Payments of $1222
Accommodations and meals are included!
Travel not included.
CLOSEST AIRPORT: WILMINGTON, NC (ILM) – Short 20-minute drive to the location.
**Spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limit of five**
<<<CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE FIRST POCF RETREAT!>>>
It would be my honor to share this special moment in time with you that will never happen in this way again.
What do y’all say? Let’s meet at the beach!
(For questions, email me directly at email@example.com. I’m here for you!)