|But the thing is, this retreat isn’t for everyone…
🙋♀️ THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to connect on a deeper level with like-minded women in a safe and fun environment.
- You want to relate with others who have been there and ask questions without judgment.
- You want a break from the workload to gear up for the seasons ahead.
- You would like to get away for a meaningful few days to focus on strengthening yourself and your family.
🙅♀️ THIS RETREAT IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You do not want to develop friendships with women in the industry.
- You believe “suck it up” is the only way to cope with being a fisherman’s partner.
- You are a partner of a sport fisherman. We love sporties, but being in a relationship with a commercial fisherman is different. It just is!
- You are looking for a “Spring Break” experience. Sure, alcohol is welcome, but this is a time to relax and reset instead of nursing hangovers for three days.
If you’re a mom, maybe you’re thinking, “I’d love to go, but what will I do with my kids?” 🤔
I got you, girl! Here are some ideas for you from other moms I’ve spoken with:
- The beach retreat is September 11-13th, which is a Monday through Wednesday. School is in session for many older kids, so your childcare provider will not have to be “on call” every hour of the day.
- You could Trade a few days of childcare with a neighbor, friend, or family member you trust so you can have your time covered.
- If you think about it, you’re only “two sleeps” away from home. You could literally drop your kids off at school on Monday, then pick them up from school on Wednesday. As I’ve learned from being an aunt and sitting for friends’ children, kids are much more independent and capable than many of us give them credit for. (They’re often very well-behaved with others, too.) Two sleeps will go by in a flash, and you’ll return to your family refreshed and ready to take on the days ahead!
I’m so excited about the beach retreat because this is a chance to experience a once-in-a-lifetime trip with other POCFs that will never happen this way again. It is sure to be a moment in time that will transform you and one you will never forget!
👯♀️ What POCFs are saying:
“I started dating my boyfriend in December, and it’s been so hard. I never knew it would be this hard. Probably the biggest source of encouragement for me has been your community. Y’all have made me feel not so alone.” – Hina
“I’m so incredibly happy I found this community because I feel this is so different from so many other LDRs (Long Distant Relationships).” – Lainna
“I’m really excited to see that there’s a whole community of us out there; it makes me feel better that I’m not alone in this.” – Alexis
There are two payment options available:
Accommodations and meals are included!
*Travel not included.
CLOSEST AIRPORT: WILMINGTON, NC (ILM) – Short 20-minute ride to the location.
**Spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.**
If you want to learn more, reach out to me and my team at email@example.com or
I hope you’ll join us for this super fun and life-changing experience. It would be my honor to share this special moment in time with you!
🏖️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE POCF BEACH RETREAT!
What do you say? Let’s meet at the Beach!
If you’re thinking about joining us on this once-in-a-lifetime experience, what’s holding you back? Please share in the comments below!